Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Defying Gravity and every ounce of shit thrown my way...

Bring me down? I think not. College has started and a new era of my life has FINALLY begun! I was right to be cautious and skeptical of him (I hate being right), but even so i find myself happier than I've ever been. I had a GREAT summer romance, one I've dreamt of for years... Being in a new town i find myself wondering around with fresh virgin, yes virgin, eyes. The lines and depth of this city feel my eyes with nothing but smiles :)))! It's incredible how a simple flower along a sidewalk can look like nothing but just an ordinary flower to a local here, but to me,to me its a whole new world-a whole new hemisphere of imaginary detail and perspective reality. Every detail of every cracked wall engulf my senses everyday, and that's exactly what i need right now. I need to flourish as ME for once not someone else's support- I'm finally going to support myself! If that means walking the streets idly lonesome, to see the thousands of inspirational "nothings" that entice my new city, so be it. Bring on the passion, bring on the work, bring on my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment