Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Zealand!?! New world!?!?

This summer i will be embarking on what could possibly be the greatest summer of my life! Earlier this year if you asked me what my summer would be consisting of i would have replied with a somber "I'm working" or "idk picking up some extra classes".... BUT thanks to my buddy ole pal Brent, i am setting off to new uncharted territories... destination... NEW ZEALAND! Okay, so its not exactly "uncharted territories" but it is for us! Ive always known i was going to travel- I just never thought it would happen so soon in my life! This adventure will consist of working on locals farms for room and board and three meals a day. The weekends and nights however are ALL mine. The thought of all the shots (photo of course ;) i will encounter takes my breath away (literally). The sights and food and culture of New Zealand ahhhhhhhh May needs to get here quicker!!! Happy Birthday to meeeeeee

2 comments: