Sunday, September 18, 2011

Um not quite found...


Starring at the name of my blog stings a bit...
Im not suppose to be bumming off of my old roomate, and living in Phoenix, AZ. Im suppose to be living in Flagstaff and attending NAU [Life in a Northern Town]. I work 10 hr shifts 4 days a week and live for my weekends... my weekends filled with "me time" or my bestie :), who i pathetically love entirely too much :/....fml.
Im starting all over again and it scares the crap out of me because it took me so long to get to a great spot in Flagstaff. How am i going to do school next semester? How am i going to make new friends? How am i going to stop loving this boy?! I could seriously go on but i get sick looking at stuff pathetically still not knowing who i am ....

No comments:

Post a Comment